HP ProBook 4320s
HP ProBook 4321S
HP ProBook 4520s
HP ProBook 4530s
HP ProBook 4720s
HP ProBook 4730s
HP ProBook 5310m
HP ProBook 5320m
HP ProBook 5330m
- You can connect the HP ProBook 5330m power adapter with your computer either turned on or off.
- The AC adapter works with electrical outlets worldwide. However, power connectors vary among countries. Before you use AC power in a foreign country, you may need to obtain a new power cable designed for use in that country.
- If the computer is connected to a Dell docking device, you can run the computer on AC power by connecting the AC adapter to the docking device.
- If you are running your computer on AC power with a battery installed, the AC adapter charges the battery (if needed) and then maintains the battery’s charge.
- To avoid overheating the HP ProBook 5330m power supply when powering the computer or charging the battery, use the AC adapter in a ventilated area, such as on a desktop or on the floor. Do not use the AC adapter in a poorly ventilated environment, such as inside a carrying case.